Application Deadline: Until all positions are filled
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 06/27/16 — 08/12/16
We are looking for a cheerful, caring, meticulous and hard-working leader who can actively support the instructors and provide outstanding customer service to all our stakeholders this summer.
Compensation will be $2800-4200 for the summer (7 weeks + 3 orientation days: June 20th, 23rd and 24th), depending on experience.
- Liaise between school representatives, instructors, social media associates and supervisor
- Ensure that deliverables for instructors and social media associates are met with exceptional standards
- Meet campers and parent/guardians’ needs
- Coordinate morning, afternoon and weekly meetings
- Ensure research data collections and survey collections are complete
- Process, review and propose improvements to camps throughout the summer
- Understanding customer service, brand management and development of brand
- Ability to juggle different tasks, effectively prioritize and focus efficiently
- Must be able to bring own laptop to work
- Curiosity, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in a language that a 7-year old can understand
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Genuine desire to work with children
- Ability to sustain positive energy through out the day
- Flexible and a “get-it-done” attitude
- A sense of humor and be a team-player
- Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude.
- Possess solid written and verbal communication skills